Description: New Haven Hospital showing Farnam Amphitheater before it's reconstruction in 1915. It was originally built as a memorial in 1888 for Dr. George B. Farnum, a former attending surgeon of this hospital.
Provenance: Gift of Samuel C. Harvey
Resource type: Photograph
Dimensions: 24 x 30 cm
Original format: image/jpeg
Collection: Bicentennial Collection
Repository: Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library. Historical Library